Monday, May 12, 2008

art cars, bikes and a dead alligator

Spending most of my waking hours in one I can testify that cars are not cool. They get us from point a to point b of course and there is a certain satisfaction that can be found in the blur of the yellow line as it passes you by. But overall they are expensive, claustrophobic and inefficient. Art Cars on the other hand are cool. Just ask George Clinton. In yet another sign that there is no god the curator of the local Art Car Museum was killed shortly after this weekends parade by a drunk in a white Pontiac. I cannot help but ponder the irony of this situation.

Today I rode a bike for the first time in what feels like forever. The homemade 6 bolt fixed cog worked great, although the gearing is a little low for THE FLATEST TRAIL ON EARTH. Seriously the only thing technical about this trail is that you may need to bunnyhop an alligator.
Speaking of gators I can now check them off of my big list o'southern animals. On the ride home I saw a buzzard dinning on the carcass of a two+ footer.

Mrs. Justex challenges all to a sudoku deathmatch.

First official post and I pretty much suck at it. Skip the words and go here. I'm not sure I go that fast on the interstate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bumps like a truck truck truck.

hi.

Welcome to blog-land.

nothinbutturkey said...

more salt, less pepper